Creatively connect with God using Art, Journaling, and Scripture!
How can you enjoy creativity in your relationship with God?
- It’s not about being a creative person.
- It’s not about having art skills.
- It’s definitely not about living a perfect life.
The real secret to enjoying creativity in your relationship with God is coming into contact with His powerful and compelling artistic nature that invites you to pursue Jesus in a life-changing relationship.
Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10 NIV
You can know God in a creative and vibrant way. This coloring book devotional will walk you through how to spend time with God, as well as provide sixteen sessions which utilize art, journaling, and Scripture to connect you to Jesus.
Here are some of the unique features that you will find in a coloring book devotional:
- Original Drawings. This coloring book devotional includes sixteen of my original drawings. Each has been drawn by hand, and is completely unique.
- Journaling. Included in each session are ﬁve C.O.L.O.R. journaling prompts. These will make it easy to begin the journaling process!
- The Word of God. Though the Scripture phrase highlighted is each session is very short, it is the most important part of the coloring book devotional. Art can be incredibly powerful, but God’s Word is what will bring lasting transformation into your life.
So what are you waiting for? Today is a great day to spend time with Jesus. Just click on the Buy Now button below and get started!
Please note: this e-book is available only as a PDF download. I do not offer physical, printed copies. Nor do I offer these in Kindle or ePub format.
Upon purchasing this eBook, you will be provided immediately with a link to download a printable .pdf file.
Art for Adoption
We believe in adoption and helping kids who are in foster care. In fact, we are so committed to helping kids get adopted that 50% of the profits from the sale of our new eBook, Artifact, Love Between The Lines: A Sixteen Session Coloring Book Devotional, will go to helping children get adopted into forever families. Not everyone can adopt, but everyone can help those who are adopting. Buy an eBook and become a part of the solution. To learn more about the organizations we sponsor, click on their company logo.